Saturday, April 11, 2009

WWE SmackDown!,Gail Kim versus Michelle McCool



Last night on SmackDown!, Gail Kim and Michelle McCool put on a really decent match.
If I have to say anything about Michelle, despite the internet grief she gets, I think she is turning into a really solid performer.
She has worked on her skills and it shows.
So bad mouth her all you want, I think last night's match was one of the best Diva's matches I have seen in a while.

In case you missed it, here's the match posted on YouTube by KingHaffnerWWE1

The first part of the match starts here at about 3:51



And finishes here.



I really don't want to start getting pumped up on the WWE's Diva division, because every time I do, they do something (Wrestlemania) that makes me hate the way they treat them (Victoria's last match) and I regret getting excited.

No comments:

Female Wrestlings Most Popular Posts