Friday, May 25, 2007

Carlito's rant against Torrie Wilson


" On Raw, Carlito went on a rant against Torrie Wilson in Spanish. Here's a translation: "You're a dime–a–dozen dirty blonde. You're not worth a cent. To me, you're nothing, understand? I hate the day that we met. I don't know why I let you into me life. I want you to get out of here. I want you to go to hell, you understand? You're not worth a cent, you understand? Dumb blonde. (Torrie slaps him and leaves the ring.) Leave then. Go on. Leave. I don't need you. I don't you need you for anything. Leave. Leave running and crying, just like that. Leave. (To the fans) And you - you know full well that I'm the best in this company. Those other guys back there haven't wrestled, and you've never wrestled. The best thing to arrive ever in this company is named Carlito."

http://www.prowrestling.com/article/news/4265



technorati tags: sexy, wwe, sports, smackdown, raw, pro-wrestling, tna, ecw,raw, wrestling, pro wrestling, pro wrestling blog, wwe divas, pro-wrestling, news

No comments:

Female Wrestlings Most Popular Posts