On October 11th, 2012, Ivelisse Velez had a tryout match for TNA, going up against Tara.
Unfortunately Ivelisse lost, however she came back on the February 28th, 2013 edition of Impact Wrestling and took on another Indy wrestler, Lei'D Tapa in a TNA Gut Check match.
This time Ivelisse won.
So now are we looking at yet another former WWE wrestler going to TNA?
I hope so because you know that I have been following Ivy's female wrestling career for a long time...way back when she was known as Juliet The Huntress.
I even did an online interview with her.
http://beautiful-wrestling.blogspot.com/2009/07/interview-with-female-wrestler-juliet.html
So I have been pulling for her first with WWE and now with TNA wrestling.
And yeah with Asistencia AsesorÃa y Administración (AAA) in Mexico.
I would love to see her join the TNA Knockouts and maybe headline a TNA PPV one day soon.
More of the beautiful women of female wrestling. Mainly TNA Knockouts, but with some WWE Divas thrown in for good measure. Stars of the past and present like AJ Lee, Christy Hemme,Torrie Wilson, Candice Michelle, Stacy Keibler, Mickie James, Beth Phoenix and more.
Thursday, March 7, 2013
Ivelisse Velez vs Lei'D Tapa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
Female Wrestlings Most Popular Posts
-
Former RingDivas Wrestling champion, Empress Sayuri. Sayuri's real name is Meng Lau and she is a Cambodian American model from San Fr...
-
What happened to Chyna? Old WWF Chyna We all know that Chyna has had a lot of plastic surgery. A LOT! But still, I didnt hold that a...
-
Yes, it's all over the net by now, my favorite vampire wrestler Shelly Martinez, was fired. Okay, they say " released" Alleged...
-
Real name: Victoria Crawford Height: 5'9" Weight: 120 lbs. Date of birth: From: Ponte Vedra, FL Pro debut: Trained by: OVW Crawford...
-
Melissa Bellin Height: 5’4” Weight: 110 lb (50 kg) Birthday: May 29, 1973 Hometown: Meadville, Pennsylvania Melissa Anne Bellin (born ...
-
Carmella Danielle DeCesare Garcia (born July 1, 1982) is an American model and a former WWE RAW diva who was Playboy magazine's Miss...
-
TNA Knockout Taeler Hendrix really should be on Impact more. Okay I know that technically she's not an actual Knockout because she'...
-
Ring name(s) Fallen Angel, Devil Woman, Robin Green, Woman Born May 17, 1964 Daytona Beach, Florida Resides Atlanta, Georgia Pro Wr...
-
Today's Female Wrestling Updates... Here is a video from the FCWCZWweeklyuploader of Tiffany, Alicia Fox, April Lee and Serena Manc...
-
One of the hottest WWE Divas ever, Michelle McCool was born on January 25, 1980 in Palatka, Florida. She is a female professional wres...



No comments:
Post a Comment