Thursday, March 7, 2013

Ivelisse Velez vs Lei'D Tapa

On October 11th, 2012, Ivelisse Velez had a tryout match for TNA, going up against Tara.
Unfortunately Ivelisse lost, however she came back on the February 28th, 2013 edition of Impact Wrestling and took on another Indy wrestler, Lei'D Tapa in a TNA Gut Check match.


This time Ivelisse won.

So now are we looking at yet another former WWE wrestler going to TNA?


I hope so because you know that I have been following Ivy's female wrestling career for a long time...way back when she was known as Juliet The Huntress.
I even did an online interview with her.
http://beautiful-wrestling.blogspot.com/2009/07/interview-with-female-wrestler-juliet.html
So I have been pulling for her first with WWE and now with TNA wrestling.
And yeah with Asistencia Asesoría y Administración (AAA) in Mexico.
I would love to see her join the TNA Knockouts and maybe headline a TNA PPV one day soon.

No comments:

Female Wrestlings Most Popular Posts