Sunday, August 9, 2009

Female Wrestling Updates, August 9, 2009

Several updates today....

Over at Tuccioholic.com, Ken Tuccio has a list of the most degrading moments in WWE Diva history.
I agree with all of them and think there's really enough material for a part two if he wants to go that far.....
http://tuccioholic.com/degrading.htm


It looks like Lilian Garcia's final WWE show will be RAW in Las Vegas on August 24th, right after her ten-year anniversary show at the SummerSlam PPV.


Remember Baby Doll?
Well Mike Mooneyham has a big article on the life of Nickla Roberts with pictures that you can see here.



You probably already know that WWE Diva Nikki Bella and Dolph Ziggler are dating right?



And I had an entry back on my other female wrestling blog back in February about Brooke Hogan maybe going to the WWE.
It appears my idea wasn't new, as Brooke told the Sun that Vince McMahon has approached her a number of times about becoming a Diva.
Brooke said in the article that
"The WWE have told me that if I ever want to become a wrestler all I need to do is walk through the door and they'll give me a job straight away.

You can read the full article here

No comments:

Female Wrestlings Most Popular Posts