Monday, November 3, 2008

TNA iMPACT!: No Knockouts?

christy hemme, tna impact

The TNA iMPACT! Video Game is out and I noticed one glaring error.
Well glaring to me at least.
Christy Hemme is the only Knockout in the game!
Okay I know this is the first TNA game, but not to include the Knockout Division?
They have a wide range of talented female wrestlers and think about what their " Legends" division could have.
If you went all the way back to the beginning of their roster back in 2002, you could have Francine Fournier (WWE probably has her rights tied up though), Shannon Spruill, Mickie James/ Alexis Laree (okay I KNOW WWE has her rights), April Hunter, MsChif, Malia Hosaka, Kim Neilson (Desire), Daizee Haze, Stephanie Finochio (Trinity), Gail Kim (I have no idea who has her rights now) and Salinas!
It would almost be like " SHIMMER: The Video Game"!
But no, TNA basically overlooked one of their most popular divisions when creating this.
Maybe next time.
I know the reviews of the game weren't exactly glowing, but that's never stopped the WWE.
I'll just hold out for my dream game, " WWE Divas versus TNA Knockouts".
Why not?
We've had Marvel vs Capcom.

No comments:

Female Wrestlings Most Popular Posts