Monday, October 1, 2007

Lita / Amy Dumas News



Wrestlezone is reporting that Lita has a new boyfriend and they are very happy together.
I know that she left the WWE in bad circumstances as far as the fans go, but I'm very happy to hear that she has made a new life after wrestling and is happy.
Actually, I wish she'd come back to the squared circle, at least occasionally. One of my best memories of her was her return after her neck injury.
The way she came in and saved Trish, then wiped the mat up with Molly Holly and Gail Kim was priceless.
To me, THAT was Lita.
Anyway, you can check out the full article here:
http://www.wrestlezone.com/article.php?articleid=193207257



technorati tags: pro wrestling news,pro wrestling,wwe wrestling com,wwe wrestling,wrestling rumors,ecw wrestling,wwf wrestling,wrestling pictures,world wrestling,professional wrestling,tna wrestling,wrestling federation,world wrestling federation

No comments:

Female Wrestlings Most Popular Posts