Friday, June 22, 2007

Ariel / Shelly Martinez /Koffin Kitten


Since Ariel (Shelly Martinez) was " released" from the WWE, she has begun to re-name herself.
Her new persona is "Koffin Kitten" ( I LOVE that name!) and she is following up on that at her myspace page and her regular website.
I'm wonder if this new "persona" is a way of reaching out to TNA?
Let's see....
Jackie Moore, Ms.Brooks, Gail Kim, Jackie Gayda (when she gets back), So Cal Val and Shelly?
The WWE Diva may be up against some stiff competition.
Shelly looks as good as ever, maybe better. The full blown Ariel character was a little over the top for me. A more Gothic, smoldering Shelly might be just the ticket.
As always, no matter how Shelly goes about it, I wish her all the luck. As I said before, I was a fan of hers way before the WWE/ECW days, and remain so.

Shelly's MySpace page:
http://profile.myspace.com/officialshellymartinez

Shelly's website:
http://www.koffinkitten.com/



technorati tags: sexy, wwe, sports, smackdown, raw, pro-wrestling, tna, ecw,raw, wrestling, pro wrestling, pro wrestling blog, wwe divas, pro-wrestling, news

No comments:

Female Wrestlings Most Popular Posts