Monday, May 6, 2013

Mickie James To Turn Heel?

On Tuesday, May 7th, 2013, TNA Knockout Mickie James' follow-up to her 2010 debut album "Strangers & Angels", "Somebody’s Gonna Pay" will drop.
And it looks like in celebration of the event, TNA will be turning her Heel.
Maybe.
Mickie addressed the "Heel Turn" in an interview....
"I was glad that Velvet was back; I thought it was awesome. But what was the point in bringing me back in December] if you were just going to bring her back a week later and then I was going to sit at home?"
"I know people question that like ‘Oh are you turning heel?’ And I’m like ‘No, not really. I’m just being honest."
You can see more of that interview here
http://www.tnastars.com/2013/05/05/mickie-james-speaks-lack-of-tv-time-knockouts-more/


tna superstars, tna, women of wrestling

Well if she does turn Heel , it looks like it will be an intelligent turn and not some off the cuff event that happens now and then.
She's already laying the groundwork in interviews and it sounds as though it may be a sympathetic turn.
Mickie turning Heel wouldn't bother me in the least as I have made no secret that she was one of my favorite psycho heels of all time in the WWE.
Psycho Mickie and Psycho Tara would be a dream come true for me. 

women wrestling, female wrestling, tna knockout


BTW...you can check out Mickie and all the other TNA Knockouts at the new Knockout site here:
http://www.wrestlingknockouts.com/

No comments:

Female Wrestlings Most Popular Posts