Friday, March 27, 2009

Traci Brooks Injury Update


An update from Traci Brooks on her MySpace blog.....

"hey everyone
just a quick update from So Cal Val and I from Iraq...
been here for a week and words cant describe what its like over here...we ve met over 20 000 soldiers men and women from the ages of 18 and up and been all over Iraq..
stranded right now in Baghdad due to a sandstorm so we had a minute to catch up with everyone back home...
well i had a bit of a boo boo and got injured..i was of course doing something i shouldn't have been doing and burnt the right side of my chest pretty bad..
i was firing a 240 off of an M rap and the shell kicked back and fell down my shirt and burnt me pretty bad..."

I don't even know what to say.
There are about a million things that spring to mind.....
But all I will say is that I hope Traci recovers quickly.
You can read her blog at her MySpace page here:
http://www.myspace.com/tnaknockouttracibrooks

And over at SoCal Val's MySpace page, she has a very cool picture of a WW2 style pinup of her....
http://www.myspace.com/officialsocalval


technorati tags: wrestling news and rumors, wwe wrestling pictures, professional wrestling news, wwe wrestling, wwe smack down, wrestling results, wrestling rumors, wwe matches, wwe belts

No comments:

Female Wrestlings Most Popular Posts