Tuesday, December 23, 2008

WWE Diva and TNA Knockout Updates

Tons of stuff today.......

1. Remember the heel turn I predicted for Michelle awhile back?
Well it looks like a reality. Watch this weeks WWE Smackdown and see what I mean.
Man, I predicted this awhile back.
And I'm still not writing for the WWE?


2. On Monday Night Raw, Trish DID get to face Beth Phoenix!
Okay, it was in a tag team match with John Cena and Trish against Beth and Santino Marella, but still.
Again I predicted it!


3. Melina returned!
She had a tag team with her and Mickie James against Layla and Jillian Hall.
Okay, yeah I know I predicted Melina would return awhile back and I missed that one.
Two outta three ain't bad.
Ask Meatloaf.


4. Kara Drew, former WWE Diva Cherry, has a post at http://www.cherry-web.org/ addressing her release from the WWE and it's aftermath on her life.
When reading this, remember that BEFORE the WWE, Kara wrestled on the Indy Circuit for about 2 years.


5. TNA's Frankie "Kaz" Kazarian (Suicide) and Traci "Knockout Law" Brooks just got engaged.
Congratulations to both of them, even though I did NOT see that one coming.


6. Victoria posted an entry on her MySpace blog regarding her retirement.
Okay I made a prediction about that one, let's see if that pays off.

That about wraps it up.
But think about this, with all these "hits" I keep getting, am I psychic, or is wrestling just that predictable?

No comments:

Female Wrestlings Most Popular Posts