I have given up a few times on TNA Impact.
I have said that was it and just quit paying any attention to them at all.
But it seems like everytime I do that, they pull something pretty great out of their hats.
So I keep going back.
Taking a look at their roster, you can see that it looks like once again they are trying to beef up the Impact Knockouts division....
The "Dollhouse" - Taryn Terrell, Jade, Marti Bell
Taryn Terrell - TNA Knockouts Champion
Jade aka Mia Yim
Marti Bell
Angelina Love
Awesome Kong
Brooke
Gail Kim
Madison Rayne
Rebel
Velvet Sky
So maybe I will keep giving TNA a chance.
Heck, I've been doing it for years.
More of the beautiful women of female wrestling. Mainly TNA Knockouts, but with some WWE Divas thrown in for good measure. Stars of the past and present like AJ Lee, Christy Hemme,Torrie Wilson, Candice Michelle, Stacy Keibler, Mickie James, Beth Phoenix and more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
Female Wrestlings Most Popular Posts
-
Former RingDivas Wrestling champion, Empress Sayuri. Sayuri's real name is Meng Lau and she is a Cambodian American model from San Fr...
-
One of the hottest WWE Divas ever, Michelle McCool was born on January 25, 1980 in Palatka, Florida. She is a female professional wres...
-
Melissa Bellin Height: 5’4” Weight: 110 lb (50 kg) Birthday: May 29, 1973 Hometown: Meadville, Pennsylvania Melissa Anne Bellin (born ...
-
Rena Mero (born August 8th, 1967) is an American model, actress, and professional wrestler. She is primarily known for her stints in Wor...
-
The all female wrestling promotion Wrestlicious: TakeDown was an attempt to bring back the 1980s wrestling phenomena, Gorgeous Ladies of Wre...
-
On October 14 at the TNA PPV Bound for Glory, Tara defeated Miss Tessmacher to win the TNA Women's Knockout Championship for her fifth t...
-
Shian-Li Tsang (born October 19th, 1975 in Osaka) is a professional Japanese model best known for her brief stint as Mrs. Yamaguchi-San in...
-
Ring name(s) Lilian Garcia Billed height 5 ft 5 in (165 cm) Billed weight 110 lb (50 kg) Born August 19, 1966 Florence, South Carol...
-
What happened to Chyna? Old WWF Chyna We all know that Chyna has had a lot of plastic surgery. A LOT! But still, I didnt hold that a...
-
And rounding out the top twenty is ...... Noreen "Nora" Kristina Greenwald (born September 7th, 1977), better known by her ...

No comments:
Post a Comment