Wednesday, March 5, 2014

The Alpha Female and Lei'd Tapa In TNA

Of course I am happy to see the Alpha Female in TNA.
I'm happy to see any good wrestler get a big break like this.
I thought the pairing of AF and Lei'd Tapa was inspired.
Alpha Female - Velvet Sky - TNA - Impact Wrestling
I hate to say this...but it really is about 400 pounds of dominate powerful athletes versus what, 300 pounds of basically bikini models?
Alpha and Lei'd should have crushed them outright.
Maybe played with them a bit to show their dominance...then pinned them.
And that's pretty much what they did.
Lei'd Tapa-Madison Rayne-TNA-Impact Wrestling
Lei'd ended the match with her Fireman's carry stunner that looked like it almost broke Madison in half.

Of course after the match there was an attempted beat down that was broken up by ODB.
I'm sorry, but I cant see ODB taking out Alpha, Lei'd AND Gail Kim all at once.
Sorry.

Madison Rayne and Velvet Sky vs. Lei'D Tapa and The Alpha Female


No comments:

Female Wrestlings Most Popular Posts