Sunday, September 20, 2009

TNA's No Surrender Tonight - The Knockouts

ODB - TNAOn TNA's No Surrender PPV Tonight there will be two Knockout matches.

Well kinda.

First, ODB will be taking on Cody Deaner in a match for the TNA Knockouts Championship.
::sigh::
TNA, please don't let me down and further disrespect ODB.
Don't turn the TNA Knockouts Championship into a farce.
In case you hadn't guessed, I am one of the people not amused with the Cody Deaner antics.
I would hate to see TNA turn the widely praised and well regarded Knockouts division into a sideshow.

The second bout is The Beautiful People (Velvet Sky and Madison Rayne) going up against Taylor Wilde and Sarita.
See?
I praised you for bringing in the Womens Tag Team titles.
I'm gonna have to go with Taylor Wilde and Sarita for the win, and that would allow TNA to rebuild The Beautiful People's rep.

Speaking of The Beautiful People, I reported on my other blog that Angelina Love would be wrestling Brooke Carter at the Live Pro Wrestling event on Sunday, October 25th.
This isn't gonna happen.
Instead, TNA Knockout Velvet Sky will be stepping in to replace Angelina.

No comments:

Female Wrestlings Most Popular Posts