This picture of female pro wrestlers Santana Garrett and Shazza McKenzie in an unusual wrestling position is from Shimmer Women Athletes DVD SHIMMER 50.
It was taken by Rob Brazier Jr. and you have to admit, he caught the action at just the right time.
It's been awhile since I have mentioned SHIMMER here, even though they are pretty much the go to place for Indy women's wrestling.
I used to do all of my Indy write ups over at my Women's Pro Wrestling blog, but since Google seems to hate it now, I have decided to move all of that over here to this blog.
I did a write up on Santana Garrett there a while back, but I haven't done one on Aussie Shazza McKenzie yet.....
More of the beautiful women of female wrestling. Mainly TNA Knockouts, but with some WWE Divas thrown in for good measure. Stars of the past and present like AJ Lee, Christy Hemme,Torrie Wilson, Candice Michelle, Stacy Keibler, Mickie James, Beth Phoenix and more.
Wednesday, August 14, 2013
Santana Garrett vs Shazza McKenzie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
Female Wrestlings Most Popular Posts
-
Former RingDivas Wrestling champion, Empress Sayuri. Sayuri's real name is Meng Lau and she is a Cambodian American model from San Fr...
-
One of the hottest WWE Divas ever, Michelle McCool was born on January 25, 1980 in Palatka, Florida. She is a female professional wres...
-
What happened to Chyna? Old WWF Chyna We all know that Chyna has had a lot of plastic surgery. A LOT! But still, I didnt hold that a...
-
Shian-Li Tsang (born October 19th, 1975 in Osaka) is a professional Japanese model best known for her brief stint as Mrs. Yamaguchi-San in...
-
Carmella Danielle DeCesare Garcia (born July 1, 1982) is an American model and a former WWE RAW diva who was Playboy magazine's Miss...
-
Yes, it's all over the net by now, my favorite vampire wrestler Shelly Martinez, was fired. Okay, they say " released" Alleged...
-
WWE Diva and fan favorite Maria will be off WWE shows for awhile while her appearance on Celebrity Apprentice airs. Maria has a clause in h...
-
TNA Knockout Taeler Hendrix really should be on Impact more. Okay I know that technically she's not an actual Knockout because she'...
-
Ring name(s) Fallen Angel, Devil Woman, Robin Green, Woman Born May 17, 1964 Daytona Beach, Florida Resides Atlanta, Georgia Pro Wr...
-
Today's Female Wrestling Updates... Here is a video from the FCWCZWweeklyuploader of Tiffany, Alicia Fox, April Lee and Serena Manc...

No comments:
Post a Comment